Sunday, 5 June 2011

The Testimony of President Heber J. Grant

Here is the video of President Grant's testimony for next week's lesson:



"I want to bear my testimony to you … and tell you I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Eternal Father. I know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God, and may God help us so to live, that others, seeing our good deeds, will investigate the plan of life and salvation, I ask, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

How have your good deeds or those of people you know, led people to investigate the gospel? (There were lots of examples in testimony meeting today!)

1 comment:

  1. Bishop was getting jonah and josephs lines of authourit lamanated which led to talking about the gospel
    Charlotte found something in common with someone else religion
    We can take pass a long cards with us everywhere and not avoid questions about the gospel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.